- Lost: One Chester White sow weighing 200 pounds. $5.00 Reward John W. Bryant 1905 South 15th street, Lawrenceville. (Wasn’t there a law against keeping pigs in the city?)
- Lost: Big black Jersey cow with bobbed ear, no horns, leather head halter, last seen on road at Brubeck store. Signed Wm. Rubrecht, RR 5 Lawrenceville. (Perhaps she was just going for a walk-about…)
- Ok, who lost this bad boy? Found: One stray hog in custody of A. W. Holding. Owner must pay for ad and small damage charges; please collect property at earliest convenience.
- Will sell concrete block machine making four different size blocks and a one- horse delivery wagon. James Rowe on Locust Street between Third and Fourth streets, Lawrenceville (Here's your chance to go into business for yourself, complete with delivery set-up..if you had a horse.)
- I will sell my household and kitchen furniture at private sale; also Columbia gramophone and bicycle. Mrs. Pearl Brooks 906 10th Street, Lawrenceville. (Not your bicycle, Pearl!)
Have a good Saturday.